2. DATA CONTROLLER AND COMMUNICATION
2.1 “Onda Silvestre LLC”, with headquarters in 14 Ne 1st Ave, Suite Miami Fl, 33132, is the data controller of your personal data. Every use of the terms “we” or “the company”, refers to “Onda Silvestre LLC”.
2.2 For any information regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the company in one of the following ways:
Postal Address: Please send an envelope along with your request under the label “Regarding Personal Data”, to “Onda Silvestre LLC”, with headquarters at 14 Ne 1st Ave, Suite Miami Fl, 33131.
Phone number: +1-786-356-4238
3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT WE PROCESS
3.1 Personal data means any data can be used to identify a certain natural person.
3.2 Depending on how you interact with us, data that we process includes (but is not limited to) the following: full name, family name, home address, ID card or passport number, telephone number, fax number, email, bank account details, social security number (SSN) or fiscal number, photographs, as well as any other evidence or information you provide.
3.3 In addition, we may collect information you provide to us through the use of active links and the email that can be found on our website https://www.ondasilvestre.com, as well as information that is publicly available, for example through social media.
3.4 In order to improve our offered services, we may collect statistical data through automated methods, however, not in a way that may lead to the identification of a certain natural person.
3.5 Through our website https://www.ondasilvestre.com, you have the chance to subscribe to our newsletter. In case you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please visit the following link https://www.ondasilvestre.com
4. THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
4.1 We process your personal data within the framework of our legal business and other of our activities for the following reasons:
- To offer you services and to contact you for a relevant reason.
- To improve our services and to keep our business commitments, as well as for purposes of corporate marketing and work analysis.
- To offer you the appropriate support and customer services.
- For the execution of the work contract between the company and its staff or within the framework of our business cooperation.
- For the compliance of the company to every legal obligation, such as compliance purposes according to labor, social security and fiscal law.
- For purposes of legitimate interest of the company, with the condition that the interests or/and your fundamental rights aren’t more important of the legitimate rights of the company.
- For ensuring the security of our information systems.
- To research and respond to complaints or incidents relevant to the company, to keep the quality of our services, and to train our staff on how to cope with complaints.
- For other purposes that we will notify you of every time we acquire your personal data.
4.2 Moreover, we process your personal data in order to be fully compliant with every legal framework the company is subject to, as well as to protect the legitimate interests of the company during our cooperation with the relevant authorities.
4.3 Explicit consent is not obligatory in the following situations:
- When processing is necessary for the execution of the contract, whose subject of data is a person or party.
- When processing is necessary for the compliance with the legitimate obligation of the data controller.
- When the processing is necessary for the protection of the vital interest of the subject of data or any other natural person.
- When the processing is necessary for the completion of duty that is done in the public interest
- When processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests that the data controller or a third party aims for.
4.4 If you don’t give us the information we ask you for, it is possible that we will not be able to offer (or to continue offering) to you or the organization you work for some of our services.
5. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1 For the reasons mentioned above in section 4, it is possible that we may reveal your personal data to the following:
- To public economic services, to insurance funds and the banks, for the procedure of economic exchanges and the payroll.
- To judicial authorities or the prosecutor’s office.
- To our freelance partners, business service providers (e.g. legal counsels, accountants, controllers, insurance companies, intermediaries, technology service providers, marketing, advertising, etc.).
5.2 Your personal data may be shared with the below companies, some of which are operating outside of the United States. For those operating within the US, the protection of your personal data will continue to fall under the proper assurances that law is providing. For those companies that are located outside of US, your data will be protected in the same manner. Companies that your personal data maybe be shared with:
- “Webflow Inc”, located in the United States of America.
Your data may be shared with the above companies for the following purposes:• To provide our products and services, which includes updating, securing and troubleshooting, as well as providing support.
• To improve and develop our products and services.
• To personalize our products and services and make recommendations.
• To advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeting advertising, and presenting you with relevant offers.
• We also use the data to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.”
6. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company stores your personal data only for as long as it is necessary, to fulfil the reasons why the company needs to collect the data in the first place. Your personal data is preserved and after the termination or the dissolution of our relationship or our partnership, aiming at the compliance of the company to its obligations and the advocacy of its legal interests. When your personal data is not necessary to the company for the purposes mentioned above, they will be safely destroyed.
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under specific requirements, like the ones set out in legislation for the protection of personal data and in the General Code 679/2016 for the Protection of Personal Data, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Revoke consent: Since you have given your consent for the specific purpose of processing, you have the right to revoke your consent any time, without question the legitimacy of the processing that was based on your consent prior to your revocation.
- Access right to your personal data: You have the right to request and receive a copy of all of your personal data which we preserve and be able to realize that your data are subject to legal processing.
- Right to the correction of your personal data: You have the right to request to correct any possible inaccuracies or personal data that are no longer valid, as well as to add information to your personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Mobility right of your personal data: You have the right to request the receipt of your personal data in the form that you wish and also to forward your personal data to another data controller, if such an action is technically feasible.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data: You have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data.
8. THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of safety to risks like the destruction, loss, corruption, publication without permission, or the access to your personal data. Nonetheless, the transmission of information through the internet cannot be completely safe. Therefore, the company takes all necessary safety measure but is not able to guarantee the safety of the transmittable information and transmit is done at your own risk. If the company discovers any form of violation to your personal data, they will notify you immediately for the violation in question and the remedies taken by the company.